Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Don’t Worry, defense, I haven’t forgotten about you.

I just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that I haven’t abandoned Project Defensive Score Sheet. I have DVR recordings of the last three Kansas games, and I’ll eventually get around to charting them. I’ve just fallen behind because my flesh and blood girlfriend managed to pry me away from the computer long enough to smuggle me into Canada over the long weekend. And I won’t be able to catch up until after this coming weekend, because family’s visiting me in sunny San Diego, and I’d feel like a poor host if I turned them loose on their own just so that I could spend six hours watching basketball games that I already know the outcomes of. So, I’ll probably fall a bit further behind, then catch up in a massive 4-game post sometime next week.

Until then, best of luck to your favorite team.

No comments:

Post a Comment